It has all been worth it, you have your beautiful baby… but you did have surgery.
C-Panty is underwear designed by a Mom and MD team to address post-Cesarean recovery concerns including scarring, swelling, sensitivity and discomfort.
The Key to C-Panty is:
- An interior silicone panel localized to the C-section incision. Silicone increases the moisture content of the area and addresses scar formation issues such as scar appearance, size and symptoms.
- A gentle compression panel to address swelling and support the incision area. Support and edema control mean increased comfort!
- A fluted waist to avoid the discomfort of elastic panty waistbands. No more digging in waistbands or big-ole panties! Yes, C-moms, you can toss out the giant mesh panties!
- An added bonus of the compression panel to control swelling is that C-Panty helps to provide a little post-baby shaping and hold down that pesky little C-bulge.
- Designed by a two-time C-section mom and surgeon team to consider both clinical recovery factors and what C-moms want. C-Panty is seamless, washable and made in the USA.
- Use can begin as soon as the wound is closed with benefits extending well past delivery. Clinical studies cite silicone therapy benefits for up to a year.
- For more info see our FAQs, About Recovery and Resources pages.
- C-Panty, get back to taking care of baby in comfort.
PO Box 236 • Solana Beach, California 92075