See Kai Run® Debuts New Organic Sock Collection for Spring/Summer 2011
See Kai Run, popular manufacturer of the perfect first shoe for new walkers is introducing its own collection of organic cotton socks for the Spring/Summer 2011 season. Available in six coordinated sets, each is designed to complement See Kai Run footwear for a perfect match.
“We’re excited to offer organic cotton socks!” says founder Cause Haun. “In creating our own collection, we sought to capture the fun, yet classic feel of our shoes, and provide a choice that was missing from the marketplace. We’ve hit the mark with a perfect pairing – parents have already responded enthusiastically to our new socks that not only come in colors and patterns that fit with our shoes, but are healthy and comfortable as well.”
See Kai Run socks are made from a certified organic cotton blend and feature a smooth, comfortable seamless toe and non-binding cuffs. A touch of Lycra® ensures a great fit. Each easy-to-display hangable package features two pairs of socks. Highlights include Dots With Moxie for girls, in hot pink yellow and white, and Mighty Stripes for boys, a navy, light blue and red set.
See Kai Run socks are available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years and 2-3 years. Recommended retail price is $10 per package.
5809 238th Street Southeast / Suite 7
Woodinville, WA 98072
Latest Buzz on See Kai Run…
- See Kai Run Fall/Winter 2013 now available for preview!February 20th, 2013
- Preview the Fall/Winter 2013 See Kai Run CollectionJanuary 14th, 2013
- Preview the New Fall/Winter Collection 2012 from See Kai Run®March 5th, 2012
- A Great Cause is Behind See Kai RunJanuary 4th, 2012
- Preview the New 2012 Spring/Summer Collection from See Kai Run®July 13th, 2011
- See Kai Run @ Children's ClubFebruary 15th, 2011