HALO® SleepSack® Crib Set™ wins 2012 PTPA Award
HALO is proud to announce that the HALO® SleepSack® Crib Set™ has been awarded the PTPA Winner’s Seal of Approval. PTPA Media has North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community, with over 40,000 parents and was rated the Most Trusted Seal by 22,000 parents.
The HALO® SleepSack® Crib Set™ is all mom needs to ensure safe sleep for her baby.
Designed with whimsical prints, the HALO® SleepSack® Crib Set™ will help mom create a beautiful and safe nursery for her little one. The American Academy of Pediatrics and leading safety organizations warn against the use of soft, loose bedding and bumpers in cribs. Instead of potentially dangerous comforters and bumpers, this unique five-piece SleepSack Crib Set contains only those things mom needs to ensure her baby sleeps safe and sound from the start:
•HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle (Newborn)
•HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket (Small)
•Two 100% cotton jersey fitted sheets
Contact us to learn more. Click to view all six sets available: http://thegiggleguide.com/sites/thegiggleguide.com/files/file/listing/20…
PTPA Media provides an objective framework for appraising and promoting new products designed to enrich family living. The company’s mission is to marry innovative companies with discerning consumers, to improve consumer access to quality products and services for their families and homes. To learn more about Parent Tested Parent Approved Awards and view other winners, visit http://www.ptpamedia.com/product-listing.
HALO Innovations, Inc. is dedicated to creating a healthier and safer sleeping environment for adults and children. Founder William Schmid began researching sleeping environments after he and his wife lost a daughter to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome in 1991. Since 1994, he and his company have worked to develop products such as the original HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket that encourage healthier and safer sleeping as well as bring peace of mind to parents.
Today, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 trusted choice of hospitals nationwide and a percentage of all sales are donated to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and the Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths to fund ongoing SIDS research, education and family support.
111 Cheshire Lane / Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Latest Buzz on HALO® Innovations…
- Halo Introduces SwaddleChange™ Changing Pad Cover for Stress-Free Diaper ChangeSeptember 24th, 2012
- Halo Featured in Time and Huffington PostJune 27th, 2012
- ABC Exhibitors are Passionate about New Products… and Lucky in Love!April 19th, 2012
- New HALO® SleepSack® Designs: Combining Style and Safety for the Perfect Gift That Shows You CareSeptember 21st, 2011
- HALO® Innovations Provides Parents with Safe Sleep Tools: New Crib Set Creates Safe Nursery for BabySeptember 21st, 2011
- HALO® Innovations @ ABC Kids ExpoSeptember 21st, 2011
- HALO Innovations Introduces New ComfortLuxe® Sleepwear To Help Babies with Sensitive SkinJuly 26th, 2011
- Safe Sleep Environments Ensure Peaceful NightsDecember 2nd, 2010
- Halo and Dr. Karp Help Babies Sleep Better and SaferOctober 21st, 2010