Kids in Distressed Situations, Inc. (K.I.D.S) @ ABC Kids Expo
K.I.D.S. AND JUNO BABY PRESS CONFERENCE AT ABC KIDS EXPO OCTOBER 11th AT 10:00 A.M. PT
Companies to Launch Partnership to Donate Music Education DVDs to Help Children in Need
Press conference to announce K.I.D.S. and Juno Baby partnership at ABC Kids Expo. As part of Juno Baby’s “One for All” program, for every Juno Baby DVD, CD or book sold, the company will donate a special music education DVD to a child in need through K.I.D.S.
Belinda Takahashi, Juno Baby Founder; Barrett Cohen, Juno Baby CEO; Janice Weinman, K.I.D.S. President
Monday, October 11, 2010, 10:00 a.m. PT. At ABC Kids Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, ABC Media/Press Room, S230
CONTACT: Stacy Berns or Melissa Jaffin of Berns Communications Group at 212.994.4660.
Our Show Special
Juno Baby will extend a friendly challenge to match piece for piece any products donated by the show’s exhibitors with a kids music DVD. The company has committed to K.I.D.S. that it will provide up to 5,000 DVDs for the challenge.
All donated products will be distributed by K.I.D.S. to partner agencies serving children and families in need in Clark County, NV, which has been identified as one of the poorest communities in the country. Providing educational resources through beautiful music inspires and nurtures the minds of children, while helping early development.
To donate product, see our table on the 2nd floor lobby area or call Chris Blake at 917-517-5491.
|Contact:||/ (917) 517-5491|
112 West 34 Street / suite 1133
New York, NY 10120
Latest Buzz on Kids in Distressed Situations, Inc. (K.I.D.S)…
- Judith Raye Paintings Makes Donation to Hurricane Sandy ChildrenNovember 27th, 2012
- K.I.D.S. and the National Diaper Bank Network to Donate 20 Million Huggies Brand Diapers to Families in NeedFebruary 21st, 2012
- Graco®, K.I.D.S. and Caring For Others Partner to Provide Strollers, Booster Seats and Car Seat Safety to 500 Families in NeedFebruary 10th, 2012
- K.I.D.S. Raises Over $1.1 Million At Its 26th Anniversary Charity GalaDecember 13th, 2011
- Cause Marketing –– How Giving Can Give BackDecember 8th, 2011
- Actress and Comedian Caroline Rhea to Host K.I.D.S. 26th Annual GalaNovember 21st, 2011