Lil Trunks' Spring/Summer '16 Debut Collection Brings Happiness to Life
SAN DIEGO (July 8, 2015) Lil Trunks debuts for Spring/Summer ‘16 with delightful fashions for girls and boys sizes 3 months to 6X at the August ENK Children’s Club show booth 6451. Each season the collection will take shoppers on a fun ride through a kaleidoscope of bright colors and bold patterns—all designed to elicit giggles and grins. For spring, the custom prints reflect influences that travel the globe. The silhouettes, which include both wovens and knits, feature timeless favorites like bubbles, A-line dresses, polo rompers, tunics and shift dresses.
“It’s almost impossible to spend time with kids and not find yourself with a lighter mood and a brighter outlook. That’s what I wanted to capture with Lil Trunks. For me, the line is all about transporting parents and kids to a place where smiles are easy and fun is a priority,” said designer and owner Sushmita Utpala. “The spring/summer line is an expression of the things that make me the happiest: memories of my upbringing in India and my life today in California. It’s such a thrill to see how these two worlds meld together beautifully to create a collection that’s as universal as happiness itself.”
Clean silhouettes keep the focus on color, which plays a starring role for spring. Lil Trunks scoured the color wheel for only the happiest hues like turquoise, coral, lime, pool, berry and grass. Each dances from one pattern to another on prints both big and small. For girls, the Kamal and Hibiscus prints showcase bold, solid blossoms, while the Dahlia offers multicolor petals and leaves. The Medallion and Swirl prints are two expressions of a similar idea, featuring a smattering of saturated, colorful orbs. For boys, the Tuk Tuk print showcases a rainbow of vehicles playing bumper cars and the Rickshaw features multicolor buggies hurrying from here to there. For both girls and boys, the brand’s signature elephant print showcases the paired-off pachyderms on a field of teardrops.
Wholesale prices range from $17 to $26. Visit Lil Trunks at its future home on the web at liltrunks.com.
New York, NY 10001
Latest Buzz on Caletha Crawford…
- Flutter Sales Debuts Off-Price B2B MarketplaceNovember 3rd, 2015
- Kissy Kissy Launches Sophie la girafe Layette for Spring/Summer 2016November 3rd, 2015
- Flutter Sales Membership ContestOctober 16th, 2015
- Kissy Kissy's Spring/Summer '16 Collection Inspires Fun in the SunJune 30th, 2015
- Limeapple Sport Stretches Into Seamless Activewear For Fall/Winter 2015February 9th, 2015
- Limeapple Boutique's Fall/Winter 2015 Collection is Ripe for ExpansionJanuary 27th, 2015
- Kissy Kissy's Fall/Winter '15 Collection Celebrates VarietyJanuary 23rd, 2015
- Kissy Kissy Launches Kissy Cares with its “Share the Love” CampaignSeptember 25th, 2014
- New and Classic Brands at ENK Children's ClubSeptember 10th, 2014