Skylar Luna Welcomes 10 New Spring Organic PJ Styles for Immediate Buys
Skylar Luna, which launched in August, bows its spring collection of in-stock, organic pajamas. In one season, the line has already garnered a following of moms, press and retailers who all love its sophisticated approach and quality construction.
“I’ve received a great response to the collection based on the styling and the product’s durability. The eco-friendly nature of the line is a bonus for customers because they understand that organic materials are better for our kids,” stated Skylar Luna owner and designer Wen C. Reese. “And retailers appreciate that the line is always available for immediate reorder through our in-stock program.”
For spring 2012, the line features 10 new colors, five for boys and five for girls, including sunny yellows, vibrant pinks, mossy greens and bold azures. The all-over floral and fish prints have plenty of kid appeal, while a vintage racecar motif and the brand’s signature stripes round out the collection. The snug-fitting two-piece sets are comprised of a short-sleeve top and shorts. Each piece is constructed of yarn-dyed, 100-percent organic cotton, and flat seams give the pajamas a supple, comfortable feel. The sets wholesale for $15, and each meets the CPSC guidelines for children’s sleepwear.
Contact Skylar Luna at or visit skylarluna.com.
About Wen C. Reese
Reese has a very business-centered approach to her design company, which she attributes to her former career as a risk consultant. In 2007, Reese jumped the corporate ship and joined a long family tradition of textile and apparel entrepreneurs. As a mom, she knows value is key in today’s marketplace so she offers retailers high-quality product at reasonable prices. And she thanks her sons Jackson and Mac for providing an unlimited supply of inspiration.
New York, NY 10001
Latest Buzz on Caletha Crawford…
- Dissecting the Elements of a Fashion BrandApril 9th, 2013
- Kissy Kissy's Cutie of the Month Promotion sponsored by Atterdag KidsFebruary 18th, 2013
- Claiming Victory Over Your 2013 Business ResolutionsJanuary 8th, 2013
- Are You Championing Your Products?December 31st, 2012
- Danzo Baby Introduces New Colors, Fabrics For Its Popular Hobo Diaper BagOctober 25th, 2012
- Nested Bean Updates the Innovation Award Winning Zen Swaddle With Trio Of Delightful PrintsOctober 25th, 2012